Photos from our Yellowstone Trip

Hi everyone, here is a small selection of photos from our trip to Yellowstone last month. I apologize for not being more active here. It has been a rough couple of months; I lost my mother unexpectedly and our lengthy trip in Yellowstone with little cell service after that didn’t help. We are working on a photography guide book for Yellowstone, and this trip completed our scouting so we can get the book out early next year!

Here are my photos, Jennifer will post hers later.

1 Like

David
very sorry about your Mom’s passing. Your images are wonderful and glad you were able to maintain your vision with a sad heart.
All my best,

Rita

2 Likes

Your images are absolutely exquisite. I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. May memories warm your heart.

1 Like

Amazing photos! I really love the blurred aspen, foggy pines and close up of something green.
So sorry to hear about your mom. I’m glad you found time in nature to connect and de-stress.

1 Like

Hi David. I’m so sorry to hear about your Mom, but so glad you were able to see and spend time with her and your family. That is always more important than our photography. Your images from Yellowstone are beautiful and I’m sure being there was a great relief after your Mom’s passing. Hopefully, 2021 will be MUCH better than 2020; don’t see how it could be worse!!

Take care!

Thank you all, hope we all get through this year and we can see you in 2021!

I am new to the group, Your work is beautiful. My sincere condolences on your moms passings, It hard to loose our moms no matter what age we are. Your photos are beauty and bring us much beauty in a difficult time…

Thank you so much Janice :blush:

Hi David,

I am very sorry about your mom’s passing. I hope you and Jennifer are staying safe! I am really looking forward to attending the Grand Tetons Workshop in June 2021.

Great images… I really love the second, third and sixth images.

Thank you so much Rick, we’re looking forward to seeing you too! I just hope they’ll let you out of Canada :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: